The Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 is equipped with everything that is technically better and thanks to its expertise, Gigabyte was able to make available this orgy of technology with many applications designed to simplify your installation and use of your PC.
Ideal for mounting a high-end PCs economic, motherboard GA-X79-UD3 is especially equipped with 3 PCI-Express x16 (two PCI-Express version 3.0) and can accommodate as many graphics card. Compatible with the technologies SLI and Crossfire, this gamer motherboard is able to combine the power of three graphics cards to improve the visual appearance of games, even the most greedy, as Skyrim or the always impressive Crysis 2.
Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 motherboards has a simple, comprehensive and effective UEFI BIOS. Whether you are an experienced user or a novice just trying to regulate his or her memory SSD, 3D BIOS will live up to it. In advanced mode, The UEFI BIOS GIGABYTE gives you access to a huge number of options and technical functions.
In 3D mode, a perspective view of your motherboard components together by a very visual way. You want to adjust your memory modules click on the memory slots on your motherboard to bring up the options for the memory. To adjust you’re SSD? Nothing is easier, click the SATA ports and you’re ready.
Using all new PWM controllers, GA-X79-UD3 Motherboards with Technology GIGABYTE 3D power offers the user the ability to adjust even finer settings configuration. This technology allows to act on the three essential elements that are voltage, frequency and amperage.
By controlling voltages more effectively this technology avoids voltage drops to the CPU (Vdrop). Security (Over Voltage Protection) allows moreover to avoid any risk of damage to the processor and memory. This technology also allows calibrating the current (Over Current Protection) and smooth out any micro variations of amperage for increased stability even when overclocking.
Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 Motherboard also features PCI-Express 3.0, which offers performance doubled compared to the current PCI-Express 2.0 with bandwidth now up to 32 GB / s. This allows these new ports not to hinder the coming high-end graphics cards. This new format is more backward with PCI-Express 2.0 and 1.0 and your current graphics cards you will be able to deliver their maximum power.
Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 Motherboard Full Technical Specifications :
- Socket : Socket 2011
- PDC : Intel X79
- CPUs : Intel i7 3xxx series
- Quiet cooling : Yes
- Number of DDR3 connectors : 4
- DDR3 frequencies supported : PC19200/17000/16000/15000/12800/10600
- Maximum capacity DDR3 : 32 GB
- Quad channel : Yes
- Network Controller : Intel 82579V
- Speed network controller : 1000/100/10 (Gigabit)
- Audio controller : Realtek ALC898
- Audio channels : 7.1
- Serial-ATA controller : Intel X79
- Speed Serial-ATA controller : SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gbps)
- RAID Controller Serial ATA : RAID 0 and 1
- Serial-ATA controller Secondary : Intel X79
- Speed Serial-ATA controller Secondary : Serial-ATA/II (3 Gbps)
- RAID Controller Serial ATA-secondary : RAID 0,1,5 and 10
- Serial-ATA controller tertiary : Marvell 88SE9172
- Speed Controller Serial ATA-tertiary : SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gbps)
- Port (s) PCI-Express 16x : 4
- PCI Express Version Support : 3.0
- Distribution of PCI-Express 16x : With a graphics card: 16x
- Dual graphics cards: 16x, 16x
- Compatible NVIDIA SLI : Yes
- AMD Crossfire Compatible : Yes
- Port (s) PCI-Express 1x : 2
- Port (s) PCI : 1
- Ports S-ATA Revision 3.0 : 6
- Peripheral S-ATA Revision 3.0 Supported : 6
- Ports S-ATA/II : 4
- Supported devices S-ATA/II : 4
- Port (s) PS / 2 : 1
- USB 2.0 ports : 8
- USB 3.0 ports : 2
- Port (s) RJ-45 : 1
- Port (s) e-SATA : 2
- Audio connectors : 8
- Output (s) Digital (s) : 2
- Type of digital outputs : Optical and coaxial
- Connector (s) for USB 2.0 ports : 3 (for 6 additional ports)
- Connector (s) for USB 3.0 ports : 1 (for two additional ports)
- ATX power connectors : 24 and 8 pin
- Connector for serial port : 1
- Molex connectors for fan : 5
- S / PDIF : 1
- Format : Standard ATX
- Size : 305 x 245 mm
The Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 Motherboard Average Current Market Price in India is Rs. 21,200/-.