The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini is a very good looking compact smartphone. The X10 Mini runs on Android and thus offers standard well-known Google applications like Gmail, Google Search and Youtube. Sony Ericsson’s Timescape is very useful application in which all communications come together in a single application. With Timescape see at a glance your new text messages, missed calls and Facebook and Twitter updates. Innovation is the quadrilateral control on the X10 mini. In every corner of the touch screen you can place a shortcut of frequently accessible functions. In terms of specifications, the X10 mini everything you expect from a modern smartphone with a 5 megapixel camera, HSDPA, WiFi, GPS and expandable memory. The Sony Ericsson X10 mini is available in the colors Pearl White, Black, Pink, Lime, Red and Silver. Simultaneously with the introduction of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini introduced the Xperia X10 mini pro with identical specifications only the difference with a QWERTY keyboard. The Xperia X10 is interesting for those who find the X10 mini as compact phone. In July 2010, the XPERIA series expanded with the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8. In May 2011 came the new Sony Ericsson Xperia mini.
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini is a compact design phone weighing 88 grams. The dimensions of 8.30 x 5.00 x smartphone are 1.70 inches. Speaking time (under ideal conditions) is 210 minutes. The standby time is 360 hours under these conditions. The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini is available in black, white, green, purple, red and silver.
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini supports GSM 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz networks. The Xperia X10 mini can access fast mobile internet with support of HSDPA and UMTS. The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini can send and receive text (SMS) and multimedia (MMS) messages. Thanks to the email support, you can simply read your own emails. Vibrating alert and polyphonic or MP3 ringtones are of course standard.
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini has 128 MB internal memory (Flash). In total there is 1 slot for microSD external memory. You can transfer data via USB and transfer to your PC. The Xperia X10 Mini also has Bluetooth (for wireless communication with other Bluetooth devices like headsets) and WiFi (for wireless communication with home or small office network).
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini can play both audio (MP3, eAAC +, WMA and WAV) and video (MP4, H.263, H.264 and WWMV) files. The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini has a built-in camera with 5.00 megapixel resolution, you can record videos along.
The operation of the smartphone is held through Touch screen. The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini comes with a TFT color (16,777,216 colors). This screen has a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini runs on Android 1.6. Android is the mobile operating system from Google. Android 1.6 Donut offers over 1.5 enhanced search displays and camera applications. Since this version is further supported Google Maps Navigation. The Android 1.6 has popular Angry Birds available in the Android Market. Note: Android 1.6 does not support WhatsApp.
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Specifications :
General Specs :
- Display TFT-LCD 16 million color touch screen.
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels, 2.5 inches wide.
- Prevent scratches on the screen. (Scratch-resistant).
- Sensor (Sensor).
- Automatic image rotation system. (Accelerometer).
Operating system (OS, CPU) :
- Operating System: Android Version 1.6 Donut.
- Processing unit (not specified).
- Speed: (not specified).
- Memory 128 MB (the unit).
- Memory cards microSD – up to 16 GB.
Connected systems :
- Satellite system to locate the A-GPS.
- Support for multimedia applications and Geotagging, Google Maps ™, Bing ™ Maps.
- Street View map three-dimensional view of reality.
- Support for stereo headset (A2DP Bluetooth ™ Stereo).
- USB Port.
- Supported data transfer via ActiveSync ®.
- 3.5 mm headset jack.
- Mobile phone network. * Some do not support 3G network.
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- UMTS 900/2100 MHz.
- Technology to transmit / receive data.
- 2G: EDGE / GPRS.
- 3G: HSDPA.
Access to the Internet :
- WAP 2.0 Browser.
- SMS, MMS.
- Email Email (IMAP).
- Text Chat Instant Messaging.
Multimedia functions :
- 5-megapixel digital camera (Digital Camera).
- With flash (Digital Camera).
- Video animation (Video Recording).
- Video player and video streaming.
- Music (Music Player).
- File formats: AAC, MP3.
- Radio FM Radio – RDS.
Standard Application :
- The program counts the number of walking or running (Walk Mate).
Calls and basic functions :
- Handsfree (Build-In Handsfree).
- Oscar organizers.
- Calendar, calculator, alarm clock, notes, stopwatch, world time.
- Ringtones Polyphonic, MP3.
- Vibration (Vibration in Phone).
- Without opening the phone signal (Flight Mode).
Battery Autonomy :
- Batteries – mAh (Standard Battery).
- 285 hours standby (Standby Time).
- The WCDMA 360 hours.
- Talk time of 4 hours (Talk Time).
- The WCDMA 3.50 minutes.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Average Current Market Price in India is Rs.10,000/-.