The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc (MT15i) is a super thin and light smartphone that measuring 8.7 mm. The XPERIA Arc fits with its beautiful ‘curved’ and good ergonomic design with the ‘human’ design curvature by Sony Ericsson. The device has a 4.2-inch multitouch touchscreen, running at Android 2.3 Gingerbread and has a powerful 1 GHz Qualcomm processor. Additionally, you have an 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and HD video recorder, a comprehensive media player, FM radio and aGPS. The connectivity is also perfectly fine with 3G/HSDPA, WiFi, push email, Bluetooth, DLNA, HDMI, a 3.5 mm port and Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync support. Via Sony Ericsson’s Timescape app, you can easily keep in touch with all your social networks. The XPERIA Arc has 320MB internal memory, which means microSD (up to 32GB) can be expanded. A 16GB microSD card is included. The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc comes in shades of ‘Midnight Blue’ or ‘Misty Silver. This model was upgraded in September 2011 with the Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S (Including a faster processor).
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc is a stylish smartphone with a weight of 117 grams. The dimensions of smartphone are 12.50 x 6.30 x 0.90 inches. Speaking time (under ideal conditions) is 420 minutes. The standby time is 400 hours under these conditions.
The XPERIA Arc is available in different colors :
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc Blue
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc Silver
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc android phone supports GSM 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz networks. The XPERIA Arc can access fast mobile internet with support of HSDPA and UMTS. The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc can send and receive text (SMS) and multimedia (MMS) messages. Thanks to the email support, you can simply read your own emails. Vibrating alert and polyphonic or MP3 ringtones are of course standard.
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc has 320 MB internal memory (Flash). In total there is 1 slot for MicroSD external memory. You can transfer data via USB and transfer to your PC. The XPERIA Arc also has Bluetooth (for wireless communication with other Bluetooth devices such as headsets), WiFi (for wireless communication with home or corporate network) and a VideoOut connection.
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc mobile phone can play both audio (MP3, eAAC +, WMA and WAV) and video (MP4, H.263, H.264 and WMV) files. The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc has a built-in camera with 8.10 megapixel resolution, you can record videos along.
The operating of the smartphone can be done through Touch screen. The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc is equipped with a TFT color (16,777,216 colors). This screen has a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc runs on Android 2.3. Android is Google’s mobile operating system. Android 2.3 Gingerbread is the first edition with support for one-touch word selection and copy / paste. Gingerbread is also the first version with built-in VoIP support, so you no longer need third-party applications have to participate in video chat. Also new in version 2.3, NFC support, a technique that you can pay with your cell phone. Android 2.3 also has popular apps like WhatsApp and Angry Birds available in the Android Market.
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc Specifications :
General Specs :
- System Quadband (GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz).
- UMTS 900/2100 MHz, HSPA.
- Touch screen TFT-LCD 16.7 million colors – 854 x 480 pixels (4.2 “).
- Reality display with Mobile BRAVIA ® Engine.
- Auto (Auto Rotation).
- Scratch-resistant glass screen (Scratch resistant).
- Android operating system version 2.3 Gingerbread.
- CPU: Qualcomm ® 1 GHz.
- Ringtones MP3, Polyphonic.
- Vibration (Vibration in Phone).
- 512 MB of memory (the machine).
- Memory cards microSD ™ – up to 32 GB.
- Data transfer (Data Transfer).
- WiFi 802.11b / g, WLAN (Wireless LAN).
- Bluetooth, Bluetooth ™, Micro USB, HDMI.
- Support for stereo headset (A2DP Bluetooth ™ stereo sound).
- Internet use xHTML / WAP 2.0 Browser.
- Web browser Webkit (Web Browser).
- Built-in Modem (Build-In Modem).
- Support for Google ™ search, Bookmarks.
- - Transfer messages (Messaging).
- E-mail Email, MMS, SMS.
- Text chat (Instant Messaging) – Google Talk.
Through 3G, HSDPA, EDGE, GPRS.
- Transfer data through Microsoft ® Exchange ActiveSync ™.
- Standard battery, Li-Ion – mAh (Standard Battery).
- 430 hours standby (Standby Time).
- The UMTS 400 an hour.
- Talk time 6 hours 55 minutes (Talk Time).
- The UMTS 7 hours.
- Calls 7 hours and 25 minutes (Video call Time).
- Listen to 31 hours (Music Time).
- Satellite location (Build-In A-GPS navigation).
- The application of Google Maps ™.
- Street View – a virtual three-dimensional map.
- Navigation Wiespilot ™.
- 8.1 megapixel digital camera with flash LED.
- Image sensor Sony Exmor R ™ CMOS.
- Digital zoom 2.46 times (2.46x Digital zoom).
- Automatic mode (Autofocus).
- Choose a focal point of freedom (Touch Focus).
- Automatic Face (Face Detection).
- Smile detection (Smile Detection).
- Adjust the aperture Aperture f/2.4.
- Image stabilization system (Image stabilizer).
- Location on the map attached to the photo. (Geo-tagging).
- Video animation (Video recording).
- Video HD 1280 x 720 pixels in size.
- On / off to shoot video (Video light).
- The image stabilization (Video stabilizer).
- Video (Video Playback).
- Video streaming YouTube ™.
- Music player, MP3/AAC player.
- Online music download (PlayNow ™).
- Sound and Music (TrackID ™).
- Radio FM Radio.
- 3.5 mm headset jack.
- Play a three-dimensional (3D games).
- Download Sony Ericsson Timescape ™.
- The functions of Facebook, Twitter, Email, Photo, Text Message.
- Handsfree (Build-In Handsfree).
- Download the document (Document readers).
- Clock, Alarm Clock, World Clock, Calculator, Calendar.
- Supports Google Mobile Services.
- Android Market, Google Calendar, Google Gallery 3D, Google Latitude, Google Media Uploader, Google Music Player, Google Phone-top Search, Google Search widget, Google Sync and Google Voice Search.
- Flight mode: the machine without opening the phone.
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc Average Current Market Price in India is Rs. 22,500/-.